Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Breakfast pizza

I used my standard thick crust pizza recipe. Unless you have loads of time to let it rise and bake in the morning, I suggest making the crust in advance.

Bake crust for 10 minutes so toppings don't soak the crust.

Fry 1 pkg bacon (I cut it into small pieces with a scissor before I fry it)
Drain on paper towels.

In a mixing bowl, add:
1 small can pizza sauce (garlic and basil is good!)
Equal portion of cream
1-2 cups shredded cheese
6 cooked scrambled eggs, seasoned with salt and pepper
1 Tbsp chopped onion

Mix all of the topping ingredients. Spread onto crust. Bake for five minutes to heat through and broil for a few minutes until it's bubbly.

Notes:
This would be incredible as a ham and pineapple pizza (again with eggs) or whatever version of pizza or breakfast you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment